Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

For two weeks now, my heart palpitates and i am worried. I

For two weeks now, my heart palpitates and i am worried. I am presently on among 10mg
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Father had a Heart disease. Suffered Bells Payless in October and still on physiotherapy. I feel weak often.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Fluctuating blood pressure, after Bells paulsy

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly.

I'm sorry to hear that.

May I know your age please? Do you have any other chronic health condition?

What's the medication that you're taking?

Any chest pains?

Did you get an ecg before?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Awaiting your response

I'm sorry to hear that. May I know your age please? Do you have any other chronic health condition? What's the medication that you're taking? Any chest pains? Did you get an ecg before?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Age is 55 years. I did an ecg.
I am on vasoprim,vitamin e,amlodoprin ,esidrex ,sirdalug, healbaltic. These were taken for six weeks and augmentin for 2 weeks.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I also feel headahe
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was also on lipitol for six weeks

Are you under care of a Cardiologist ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I met a cardiologist once
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
That was 2 years ago

Ideally you should have a 48hrs heart monitor test called Holters test to record rate and rhythm of your heart thereby detecting any abnormalities . You need to see a heart doctor for this . Having said that if you do not experience any chest pain , breathlessness or diziness with these palpitations then it shouldnt be anything too urgent .

Hope it answers your query .

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you Doctor

Most welcome.

Please remember to reward credit for the consult if you are satisfied . You may do it by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page . Best regards, ***** *****