Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

My body temperature keeps increasing and I’m wondering how I

My body temperature keeps increasing and I’m wondering how I can lower it
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. What is your age and do you have other symptoms. What is your temperature
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m 24, it started off at 36.5 and it’s increased to 37.1 I feel super hot and feel sick
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. This isnt a fever. Normal body temperature is 37. If you feel ill, you can use over the counter paracetamol for your symptoms. Be aware that this is an early sign of covid 19. You should begin to self isolate if you are not doing so already. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Self isolate even without a fever? Or if it goes over 38 then isolate
You said that you feel sick. If you feel sick you have to self isolate until you know what is happening. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I feel sick loads due to having crohns and hiatus hernia I can’t just isolate every time I feel sick
Ok I see so you have another explanation for it. Continue to monitor your temperature and use paracetamol if needed.