DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My blood pressure is 156 over 105, my mum has just died at

Hi my blood pressure is 156 over 105, my mum has just died at age 87. She had a stroke when she was my age 48 and died of cardiac asterloslosi
JA: The Cardiologist can help. To begin, how long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?
Customer: a while
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your mother's medical history the Cardiologist should know?
Customer: She also has her arteries in her neck cleaned at one point

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

For how long you have blood pressure as high as this?

Any other medical problem or medicines you are taking ?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No medicine always high but normally put down to white coat, i can do breathing and get in down to 132 but never get the lower number under 90

Nice to talk to you

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry I lost you

Should I call you again?