Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Are there any drug interactions between lamotrigine,

Are there any drug interactions between lamotrigine, quetiapine, levothyroxine and garcinia cambogia?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No. Levothyroxine, quetiapine and lamotrigine
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok great. Thankyou.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There are no drug interactions between lamotrigine, quetiapine, and levothyroxine. These all are approved by the FDA and they can be taken together without any problem. However, regarding garcinia Cambogia we don't have much knowledge because it is not approved by the FDA. However, since it is a natural thing, you can take it as well. But for lamotrigine, quetiapine and levothyroxine there is zero interaction. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It's my goal to deliver excellent services, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Regards