This is absolutely normal.
The best way to deal with anxiety and panic is a comprehensive approach. It can be treated by the following measures by yourself;
1) Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and operant-behavioral therapy (OBT); done by a psychologist but there are internet based approaches nowadays too. CBT has higher efficacy and lower relapse rates.
2) Relaxation training and biofeedback.
4) Acupuncture and acupressure
7) Group sporting activities
8) St. John's wort
10) Valerian root
11) Deep breathing exercises.
A major component of therapy involves understanding and assuring yourself that the symptoms are neither from a serious medical condition nor from a mental deficiency but rather from a chemical imbalance in the fight or flight response.
CBT helps to understand how automatic thoughts and false beliefs/distortions lead to exaggerated emotional responses, such as anxiety and panic, and how they can lead to secondary behavioral consequences.
Cognitive restructuring involves substituting positive thoughts and getting rid of negative thoughts. Some studies have suggested that high importance to religion and religious practices also improve anxiety/panic symptoms and prevent recurrences.
Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.
" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question) to give credit for the time. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.