Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I have a pitted hole on my face on my cheek I have to try &

Customer Question

I have a pitted hole on my face on my cheek I have to try & cover it with make up the best I can I also now get bad anxiety and stress out over it
JA: What are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about anxiety?
Customer: I spoke to my doctor on Wednesday she said I need to speak to a dermatologist & did not mention abot anxiety
JA: Got it. What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?
Customer: It was a telephone call we had, so she asked me to send photos in of my face by e -mail
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. Good day to you. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, MD, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of medical experience. I’m sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Having a pitted hole in the face is easily concealable and treatable with the help of a dermatologist or a cosmetologist,

However, getting stressed and anxious is an abnormal response that you need to work on,

I am sure that you know that beauty is more than skin deep, and you should exercise, meditate, do breathing exercises, connect with friends (online) and pursue some hobbies so that you remain confident and reduce your anxiety about this,

Warm regards ***** ***** safe,