How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Anil Kumar Your Own Question
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 14596
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Anil Kumar is online now

I'm bleeding from my vagina but I don't have any pain and

Customer Question

Hi I'm bleeding from my vagina but I don't have any pain and it's not a period this has been going on for just over a week could it be the change in 51 years old
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I'm not in any pain and my period are regular every 25 days or so
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 15 days ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 15 days ago.

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me.

We can continue our conversation now through text in this reply forum.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Is it heavy or light bleeding?

Blood clots?

Are you taking any medications?

Waiting for your response.

Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 9 days ago.

Sorry for the late reply and inconvenience.

I was waiting for additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, it sounds Metorrhagia- uterine bleeding at irregular intervals especially in between periods.
And it can be caused due to Perimenopause, hormonal imbalance, Uterine Fibroids, Polyps, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Endometriosis, Endometrial hyperplasia.

You should take OTC Motrin to stop bleeding.

And hydrate yourself with Gatorade.

See your doctor for an ultrasound, clinical examination.

The doctor may prescribe Tranexamic acid to prevent further heavy bleeding.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.