Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

My legs are so painful I cannot walk any more.i am

Customer Question

My legs are so painful I cannot walk any more.i am desperate.my life is pointless.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Mylegsarepainfulandweak.itake gabapentin for the pain.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: Yes I had an X-ray on my right knee last week and also
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Am waiting for the results of a blood test. I had a stroke which affected my left side about twelve years ago.
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. Good day to you. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, MD, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of medical experience. I’m sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
We can continue chatting here, If you are interested in a phone call, then you may click on the request button (it is optional & costs extra!). I would be glad to continue here either way.
Kind regards,

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 18 days ago.

I am truly sorry to hear about the pain.

Where is the pain located, it is in both the legs, is it worsening pr getting better, what is the cause as per the doctors, and any treatment other than gabapentin, how long has this been going on?

What is your age?

Any other relevant medical information that you want to share,