How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask the-good-doctor Your Own Question
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 72242
Experience:  Medical Doctor
Type Your Medical Question Here...
the-good-doctor is online now

I think I have ADHD, I'm very restless and find it hard to

Customer Question

I think I have ADHD
JA: What are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about ADHD?
Customer: I'm very restless and find it hard to concentrate and finish tasks. I often put off tasks for a long time. I'm very fidgety and find it hard to sit still and when I need to sit still I often feel the need to get up and move around. My mood changes often from very happy to very sad or the other way around. I also seem to have a rather short temper
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about ADHD?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have anxiety
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 19 days ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 19 days ago.

how can I help with this?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I was just wondering what a professionals view was on it and how to deal with it.
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 19 days ago.

yes it could be ADHD

many people are not diagnosed until adulthood

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are there ways I can deal with it alone or should I go to see a doctor.
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 18 days ago.

definitely not something you should deal with on your own

you need to see a doctor first

a primary care doctor

tell him/her your concerns and go from there

you will probably need to see a specilaist for a firm diagnosis

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!