RickD810
RickD810,
Experience:  Expert
109813799

My daughter is on high alert all the time its been going on

Customer Question

my daughter is on high alert all the time its been going on for weeks now she did not tell anybody she came to me to rest its not been any help she spent nine hours yesterday washing her clothes over and over again she now dosn t want anyone to touch her
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: she is on antidepresants at night she has ME she has gaberpentin but does not take them
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: she phoned last week they told her to come to me gave her a number for mental health team but 2 week wate
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: she had a breakdown years ago
Expert:  RickD810 replied 6 days ago.

Good morning.. my name is***** how can I hlep you?

Expert:  RickD810 replied 2 day ago.

My advice to you will be that you should see your GP who will talk to you with regards ***** ***** symptoms.

He will need to assess your PHQ-9 and GAD scores (assessment for levels of anxiety and depression). She has symptoms also of OCD.

He may then look at alteration of her medication / antidepressants.

He will also provide support services by way of psychological support.

I hope this answer helps you and I wish you well with your recovery.