RickD810
RickD810,
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have allready put my question forward and registerd with

Customer Question

I have allready put my question forward and registerd with just Answer a waiting reply
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: No it was just a question to ask if my gp can add fibramiragia and ciatica to my list of allotments for my DWP claim I self medicate for these flare ups diagnosed few years back thank you .
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have allready typed this in but I am dibetic and on nova rapid and lantus also taken candesartan and Empaglifozin tabs and Atovastatin tabs Amiodipine tabs
Expert:  RickD810 replied 7 days ago.

Good morning... my name is***** how can I help?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
will my past ailments of fibramiragia and ciatica still be on my medical record even though I self medicate for theme on my flare ups.
Expert:  RickD810 replied 7 days ago.

Have you informed your GP about your ilnesses

Expert:  RickD810 replied 7 days ago.

If you have not informed your GP and self diagnosed then it cannot be added to your records until you have seen or spoken to your GP