Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I looking near me Core Rectal private doctor for surgery, no

Customer Question

i looking near me Core Rectal private doctor for surgery
JA: Have you discussed the surgery with a doctor?
Customer: no only with GP
JA: Got it. Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: yes i was wait before in london hospital but , after I need to move to next town I movet and now again on new Q list
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: yes if need iahve NHS number
Expert:  RickD810 replied 8 days ago.

Hello... my name is***** how can I help?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
hello
Expert:  RickD810 replied 7 days ago.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
right now in momemt now not have amount money for call sorr , I have money for surgery np.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

i am in L****, L** 0**, looking near me some where private doctor for surgery core rectal my number is *************, email .tbma******@gmail.com

Expert:  RickD810 replied 7 days ago.

We are not allowed to call without your prior request

Expert:  RickD810 replied 7 days ago.

What medical problem do you have

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

here is 50/50 maybe u not say nothing important for me and I pay 34£ for nothing sorry.. i allredy gived permission to call me not need any request u have 100% permission call me :D 0754******* i can pay for surgery nor for phone call ...

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 7 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff. Than you for contacting us.

Please could you provide me with the reason you require a rectal surgeon? I will then be better placed to assist you

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 6 days ago.

If you provide further information I would be able to be more accurate with my response, however what you are asking for seems to be a private surgeon. For this if you are paying then you do not need a referral and you can contact them directly.

Given the address mentioned, there is a BUPA option close by, see the link below. They have general surgeons and therefore will be able to assist you further. Do please feel free to contact me if there is something else I can help you with.

https://finder.bupa.co.uk/Hospital/search/?qn=&qk=&ql=Luton&qlo=-0.416667&qla=51.883333&fhospitalAuxGroupId=&fregionId=&order=dist&giottoFormFlag_hospital=1&first=1

Take care.