Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have COPD, do I have to wear a mask? Had it for many

Customer Question

I have COPD, do I have to wear a mask?
JA: How long have you had COPD? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Had it for many years,about 20, have to take a seretide 500 inhaler twice daily, also have steroids to hand and a blue inhaler to take as often as I need.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about COPD?
Customer: Yes
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have had pheumonia 3 times
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Yes of course you do. The mask protects not only other people but also you. Due to the copd and history of pneumonia you are very vulnerable to covid You need a medical grade mask. If you cant wear a mask, you need to stay homehttps://www.amazon.com/KN95-Mask-Pack-of-50/dp/B086W7BKZZPlease reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 days ago.
Sure. Please consider a positive rating.