How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliot Ruff Your Own Question
Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1608
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Elliot Ruff is online now

Need advice on how to have sex, no, no, no

Customer Question

Need advice on how to have sex
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 17 days ago.

How may I help you, please?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
basically, I have trouble inserting the penis
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
ive participated in foreplay several times and then when it comes to trying to insert the penis, it does not enter and then lose my erection
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
after this, I then try to start over again then end up with the same result
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 17 days ago.

What is your age?

Do you think your erections are strong?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am 18 turning 19 next month
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
they are when kissing before doing anything, but when during foreplay, I usually begin with fingering my partner but this only pleasure for her and not myself, which then causes my erection to decrease
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 17 days ago.

If your erections are not strong; you need examination by a urologist.

Loss of erection in your age is usually psychological in origin and may be due to sex-anxiety, depression, stress, etc. This will need counseling.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
its like, we meet up, starting kissing, then go straight to foreplay. so now we are kissing and I am fingering her at the same time, this does not provide me pleasure
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 17 days ago.

You may need psychosexual counseling.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
what I believe I need information on Is the insertion of the penis into the vagina. can you follow through with this
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
how to open up the vagina enough for penetration
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 17 days ago.

I think I will opt-out. Some other expert may help you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
how do I contact this new doctor
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for waiting.

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty.

Can I clarify, are you able to maintain an erection if you were to masterbate? and does this only happen when you are trying to have intercourse?

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 14 days ago.

Good evening. In the absence of further information I will try to provide an answer but please do feel free to come back to discuss further.

An erection is very much effective by the psychology during the moment. If you have lost interest or are not stimulated then indeed you are likely to lose your erection. And therefore performing sexual intercourse with a flaccid penis is not going to work.

There are a few dietary things to consider - alcohol, caffeine and smoking will reduce your erection. Drink plenty of water.

Second to this, you need to discuss this with your partner. Unfortunately the longer you leave it, the pressure on performing is increasing the issue you have, and therefore you need to discuss this with your partner and discuss sexual preferences that work for you both.

This is certainly a challenging issue to address and I appreciate can be difficult to address.

I hope this helps.