the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I wanted advice on my kidney private blood test results cant

Customer Question

I wanted advice on my kidney private blood test results cant get in touch with my GP
JA: Have you discussed the blood test with a doctor?
Customer: no can't get hold of him I have been seeing a private doctor for several years because of never being able to access the doctor but he retired earlier this year. I carried on having a private blood test done as the doctor reviews the results and comments but this time he suggested I needed to talk the results for my kidneys with a GP
JA: Got it. Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: no only got the results recently and gave up trying to contact my GP I thought I would try a private online service
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Yes, I have an autoimmune disease that causes my immune system to go into overdrive and cause food intolerances that will affect me in different ways from vertigo to very dry splitting skin or just very itchy skin.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (6212GZ1)
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 9 days ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

yes can you tell me what autoimmune disease you have

and what medicines you take

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
None now did, to begin with, until I got my immune system under control. It was never given a name, I control it with natural remedies and stop eating the food it suddenly attacks immediately.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ate you able to make referrals

I cannot do that

I can give advice

how old are you?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
70

Okay

actually this is pretty normal kidney function for 70 years old

a slight drop in kidney function over time is pretty normal
I would see a kidney doctor to be sure but I think you are okay

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you just tall me if the results need further investigation
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

yes they do