Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

How can i treat pyloric stenosis naturally, Yes, Pailing of

Customer Question

How can i treat pyloric stenosis naturally
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Pailing of mucus in my nazal cavity and when i blow it it does not come out but in sttead itcomes down through my mouth
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: No
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 7 days ago.

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us this evening.

Unfortunately if a baby has true pyloric stenosis, this is a physical narrowing of part of the GI tract. If it becomes symptomatic with a liquid diet, i.e. milk, then there is no natural treatment for this. This does not affect adults...

Having read the second part of your question - I do not think you mean Pyloric Stenosis.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
They are two different conditions the consistent flu and the stomach problems
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No i got no such money at the moment

Okay thanks - so as mentioned Pyloric Stenosis is a structural narrowing which is obvious as a baby. This requires surgical intervention otherwise there is failure to thrive. I have never heard of Pyloric Stenosis in an adult, however if it was present and did not cause an issue at birth, then this is still structural and therefore there is no natural treatment for this.

I hope this answers your question.

Do feel free to explain further about your nasal issue if you would like, but the format is set up for one issue, hence my confusion with your initial response.