Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

Hib hiv, no, no

hib hiv
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Good evening Naz
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I would like to talk to an HIV expert

Yes, tell me what are you worried about.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Me (female) and a guy dated 3 times and yesterday we ended up cuddling and made out.
We hadn’t have sex but we had been French kissing.
He kissed and bit my neck very lightly
After the kiss and light bite I had red spots on my neck (picture attached) when I touch my neck I didn‘t feel the skin break deeply or at all but the red spot from his teeth and the kiss is visible, he also said he did it very sooftly. (I take since July 2020 Isotretinoin Accutane against my acne & my skin became super sensitive.)
I think this happened because of the Isotretinoin, otherwise my skin is not sensitive at all. He touched my neck later where the red spot was, if he had sperm on his hand is there a risk that the HIV virus can get through the spot/wound when he touched it?He later rubbed his penis to my gential area, is there a risk that the sperm or the HIV virus can get through our clothes?
I was wearing jogger trouser & my panty and he was wearing trousers & his underpants.my questions:
•Can I get HIV through french kissing?
•Can I get HIV through a bite or the visible red spot on my neck?
•Can I get HIV when he touched the red spot with his hands where he eventually had sperm on it?
•Is there a risk of pregnancy or HIV when he rubbed his penis to my gential area with clothes?
•And the last question on the next morning when we woke up he went with his hand under my pants and touched lightly the top of my butt, if he had sperm on it is there a risk of pregnancy or HIV? He didn‘t touch my gential area just lightly the butt and removed then his hand from it.He said he does not have HIV but I don‘t know him well, so I want to make sure that I am safe and need reassurance from a HIV expert.Many many thanks already
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (ZP3MP3Z)

HIV transfer through kissing likely doesn't happen.

Not from that bite.

No, unless you have an open wound.

Not with clothes on.

NO risk of pregnancy or HIV.

Is that alright?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
there is no risk at all for me? I attached the photo from the wound

No risk at all.

I hope I have answered your query and you are satisfied with my consult.

Would you kindly give 5 rating to this consult. It would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Welcome, Please do the 5 rating, it's the only way I get credit for my time and effort, thanks.

Please do the 5 rating, it's the only way I get credit for my time and effort, thanks.