wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Are you fully qualified to talk to someone who legitimately

Customer Question

Are you fully qualified to talk to someone who legitimately is the single most in control of the globe using all the tools of the combined secret services and external organisations who support them both country specific and global companies with interests in the human race?
JA: What are all their symptoms? Are they taking any medication?
Customer: I believe lots of the things that have been picked on are not really mental health problem symptoms. The fact i can talk to anyone and get an instant reply of what they would say is not the same as hearing voices. I feel the NHS services ask leading questions to give themselves license to do anything. I believe they were scared of what i might be able to do, they should be more scared of where the world is going if I am not allowed...
JA: Got it. Have they seen a doctor about this?
Customer: I had doctors come to me and section me when i was no risk and could and was taking care of myself. My mum was worried. I found a number of things went wrong to cause me to be that upset and i believe i was perfectly entitled to be that upset. I believe the doctors arriving as a surprise is a perfectly legitimate reason to have looked like I had a diagnosable illness. The rest is a self fulfilling prophecy. I'm not sure what external influences led to this because I believe she wouldn't have done it if i were able to explain as clearly as i would have been able to if she wasn't acting behind my back and it is much clearer now that working out hackers would prevent me from organising markets to equalise. Sure there's something here so why not look for it?
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
would you be able to suggest how to word this and challenge the doctors own paranoia that this might have happened? it could be the reason edward snowden did such a good job.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i feel that if god were made up there was massive organisation and planning, i feel that not just god but most modern religions have a center point and they may all share the same concept that there is a central point. I believe that putting one person first (like jesus) would bring everyone else forward, and the next logical step would be to reveal all and organise for one mind in the future and take everything they might see to its logical most simple yet advanced conclusion. This is, i believe, the reason we have been working harder than we should (harder than the cavemen did and for longer), to bring us all forward today and they intended me on my own to be able to fix the entire thing with the power I have possibly got from mentioning this everywhere I go and it making sense to those who were well placed to understand. The voices are a real thing, more people experience the ability to talk to people than suggest its wrong or don't know about it.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 days ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for the follow up I'm 28 Male I was first told I had to go to hospital at 24. Phone call would be brilliant later.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 days ago.

OK.

Here is a link for a phone call.

I have to be in the office for morning clinic in about 3 hours and can talk now or I should be able to talk on the phone after clinic this evening.

Or we could even chat tomorrow around this time.....let me know what works best for you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry but now I dont have money
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 5 days ago.

ok.

we can chat here if you would prefer.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I don't need help, I cope and enjoy, I am however being told i am unwell and cannot figure out why... I have a lot of ideas regarding what we would be able to do if we shared the data that goes in and out of companies. I want to develop interfaces and design jobs working with machine learning spotting the most efficient number of business and pricing based on everything written down (new money in representing flip flops on Wikipedia). I'm an honest person and i wouldn't describe myself negatively. I don't want to be on medication and feel i wasn't given a chance to recover without it.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 days ago.

It does sound like the abilities you have stated you have are beyond the ability of any normal human.

It very well may represent some form of mental health issue.

I feel you should allow your mom and the doctors to help you.

Does this make sense to you?

I wish you the very best.

Dr. Rick MD FACS