RickD810
RickD810,
Experience:  Expert
109813799

My grandson has been tested for autism and was suspected of

Customer Question

My grandson has been tested for autism and was suspected of having it but another dr has said he doesn't have it after a 40 min appros assesment.He shows all the signs.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes we have seen a dr. and was sent for referal.He is on Meletonin.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: The clinic thinks he has other issues such as ADHD,anxiety,and global learning delay.He is 6yrs old.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Since he was 2yrs old.He has meltdowns if the colour of his clothes are not red,he only eats toast and chicken nuggets,crisp.He finds it hard to play with other children.He is very aggresive. He has to calm down in his own time.
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

My name is***** a licensed and practicing doctor.

I am pleased to meet you. Thank you for your question. Please allow me to read the question and I will revert back to you with an answer or further questions that I may need answering to help you.

Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Your grandson has been referred to a specialist.

Can you tell me what specialist and has he been seen yet?

Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Hello... are you there?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi yes,he origanally saw a specialist at the jr and recently saw Dr,Hayden from Abingdon hispital.
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

So he has been diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety and global learning delay... what question would you like answering please?