DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I found out about 2 years ago that I am type 2. I initially

Hi, I found out about 2 years ago that I am type 2. I initially went to the doctor as I had pins & needles in my right foot, plus numbness. The numbness is still there, although slight. Is it worth going back to my doctor?
JA: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: No.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No, I am 62 and that is my only concern.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

How good is the control of your diabetes ?

What medicines are you taking currently ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Metformin, 2 tablets am and pm. I also take a blood pressure tablet in the morning and a statin in the evening.

And what about the control of your diabetes ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not sure what you mean by control, I have blood & urine tests/checks with my doctor.

I am just saying that with treatment your blood glucose is under control or not ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not sure! I do not do any other treatment apart from check my blood pressure.

Thanks for the details

I think you need to monitor the blood glucose

If your blood glucose is fine then there is nothing to worry about

Your symptoms can also be treated with Gabapentin

There is nothing to worry in it

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

You are welcome

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Very good.

Thanks a lot