DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My daughter was admitted to Northwick Park hospital as she

HI my daughter was admitted to Northwick Park hospital as she had a Asthma attack. She was admitted for 2 hours and than discharged.
JA: Has your daughter used any medication for asthma?
Customer: She is still complaining of slight chest pain Can you please advise we have given her the bue pump today Blue pump
JA: Got it. Has she seen a doctor about asthma?
Customer: 2 puffs at 1:30pm today and another 2 puffs at 6:30pm
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: she waas supposed to receive a call from the Asthma nurse today but no one called

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about your daughter

How old is she?

How about her breathing ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello Dr.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She is 10 years old
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Right now she has no breathing problem but is complaining of slight chest pain
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please advice further

Thanks for the details

You should give her Calpol

This pain can be due to muscle fatigue from asthma attack

If she does not have any shortness of breath so there is nothing to worry at all

She will get better in a day or so

You just need to keep an eye on her breathing and also any development of fever

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No worries Dr will message if there are any issues. Thank You for time.

You are welcome

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Dr, how many days of rest do you suggest
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
before she re-joins school
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We need to inform the school about her illness and it would be good to have an advice on this pls

I think and I am hopeful she will be able to rejoin in about three days

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK thank you doctor.

You are welcome