DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had myomectomy on 29.07.2020, i was getting better. But I

Hi. I had myomectomy on 29.07.2020
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i was getting better. But I was sleeping then a van was unloading it’s stuff I jumped frightened and started running as I was panicking. It was 2 days ago.more than Five weeks almost after the surgery. But I feel pain. Is it still ok? Or should I be worried?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I ran. 2 days ago.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You should take Paracetamol for pain relief

As it is already being six weeks since the surgery so you should not worry at all

You are unlikely to get any complication from this incidence

The pain will settle in a couple of days

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It wasn’t exactly 6 weeks. Shall I rest or take ibuprofen? So shouldn’t I be worried? Thanks

Yes you should not worry at all

It was almost 6 weeks post surgery

You can take Ibuprofen