Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have itching on my arm and on leg and i use dermovate

i have itching on my arm and on leg and i use dermovate cream after few days i get better then few days promblem come back.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you have a picture of the area?

Is there any rash?

How long have you had it?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no rash its been long time i would say 2 year.

It sounds like dermatitis or sometimes a fungal infection can present like this.

I would suggest applying dermovate and 1% clotrimazole cream thrice a day for a week next time if it reoccurs.

If it does not improve with it or occurs again then see a dermatologist for thorough evaluation and diagnosis.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
is it two diffrent cream apply both together.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, they are two different creams and you can better apply them separately with an hour gap.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thank you and best regards.

My pleasure.

Wish you good health.