Thank you for waiting.
I understand your concern.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
When you are on antibiotic & getting tested for infection, then there can be a few factors.
If there is bacterial resistance to antibiotic, then signs of infection will come up in tests.
As there was no sign of infection, it is possible the bacteria was sensitive but may not be highly sensitive.
In this scenario, a culture of urine will be a good idea along with sensitivity tests.
This will find out the bacteria & most effective antibiotic to treat it.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.