RickD810
RickD810,
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have a wart on my face under my eye that is unsightly and

I have a wart on my face under my eye that is unsightly and would like to have it removed. NHS is not going to do. Where can i go and what will the cost be to remove?
JA: When did the wart first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Not sure, ±2 or 3 months. No have not used and medication. Went to GP yesterday and he confirmed it is just a wart and NHS is not going to remove, I should look for help privately
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the wart?
Customer: No, new in UK not sure where to go
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of

My name is***** a licensed and practicing doctor.

I am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can help you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I went to the GP yesterday and he confimred that the growth on my face under my eye is a wart and that the NHS will not be doing anything to it, if I want it removed I should seek private help. We are new to the UK and are not sure where to go or what to do

Do yo have any pics?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Your lesion looks like a solar keratosis. If you are looking for a private referral then you can do this yourself. You will need to see a dermatologist.

You can call BUPA for a private consultation and further treatment. There details can be found at:

www.bupa.co.uk

On the website you will be able to book and appointment at a clinic which is local to yourself.

The cost for the consultation varies betwen £100 and £200

Please could you kindly rate my response using the stars as this is the only way JustAnswer can acknowledge my response.

A 5 star rating would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr R Duggal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you so much for the guidance, it is much appreciated