DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Severe pain under left ribs, About 2 weeks lying down makes

Severe pain under left ribs
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: About 2 weeks lying down makes worse also breathing in plus I have shortness of breath and fever
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have ME and emphysema

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old are you ?

Do you have cough or fever ?

What have you used to ease the pain?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am 39 no cough but feverish and I’ve been taking tramadol and paracetamol but not helping

Calling you again so please attend my call

So as discussed on the phone you must see the doctor for examination and have an X-ray done

That will help in deciding about further treatment

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.