Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Have not had a poo since last Wednesday went to St Marys

Have not had a poo since last Wednesday went to St Marys yesterday done various test last nurse recommend i take macrogol no good up to now
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet but I tried can't talk to my surgery before 8:30 tomorrow i am diabetic so I am taking various tablets I went for a 6 miles walk earlier today planning to either go back to St Marys or call my surgery at 8 in the morning
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Blood pressure at times but nothing ever stop me from doing my duties i had an object fell on my hend 2007 when i used to repair buses and trucks but never stop working had minor operation in 1973 for stricture
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I would say I am pretty fit apart from what's happening now i don't take the elevator not place i visit if they have stairs

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Has this been a problem in the past?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
No only sometimes a bit of constipation I was told due to the medication for diabetes
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
No only sometimes constipation

For now I suggest oral probiotics, a tablespoon of olive oil orally twice a day, and plenty of fluids

If that doesn't give you a bowel movement by tomorrow you'll need to see your doctor again

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Thanks for the information

My pleasure

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time with you

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Received call all ready

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Thanks for everything all am concern about now is if the payment was ok i have to do some house work now sorry

Everything's fine