RickD810
RickD810,
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have lost a big filling from tooth on the right side. I

I have lost a big filling from tooth on the right side. I have no pain but would like the tooth extracted. I l
JA: Have you had any past treatments or tests related to the filling? If so, what were the results?
Customer: Hello, I have lost a big fiiling from the right side
JA: Got it. Can you see or feel anything else in your mouth that is causing concern?
Customer: It has been a problem as the tooth is a shell and the last filling was just a quick fix by my dentist in Keighley. It is rough and a bit jaghed and a tongue target. I would prefer to have it yanked out rather than mess about with a big crown I'm 77 and still have several teeth:)
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: I have had regular visits sinc 1965 in Australia and from 1969 - 1994 in the good old USA and after that in Keighley

My name is***** a licensed and practicing doctor.

I am pleased to meet you. Thank you for your question. Please allow me to read the question and I will revert back to you with an answer or further questions that I may need answering to help you.

If you feel you require you need your tooth extracted then you have several options:

1. Call you local dentist who may be able to help
  2. Call 111 who can advise on dentists that are open local to you
  3. Go to the NHS website and you can contact a dentist from there

I hope this helps and I wish you well with your recovery

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My dentist told me to call 111
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I was disappointed as I thought I would be speaking to someone who would do the dental work for me but this wasn't the case. He told me how I could find a practising dentist during these trying times so all in all I paid £39 and didn't move forward as expected. You really ought to be clearer what one can expect from these phone calls as it didn't expedite my situation.