DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have C.O.P.D since the 3rd of september i have had a at

hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have C.O.P.D since the 3rd of september i have had a at the start a sore throat and cough or this time i have had more breathless days i am only getting these symtoms now at night when i lay down which keeps me awake coughing i am taking ibuproven that helps me sleep will this infection resolve itself
JA: How long have you been using ibuprofen? Has it helped at all?
Customer: yes it stops the coughing and helps me get a couple hour ssleep at night i have been only taking it when i need it
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about sore troat?
Customer: no as it is not sore now
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about your health

How old are you ?

Do you have fever as well?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i am 65 i never had a fever

Thanks for the details

I think you should take a cough suppressant like Mucinex or Robitussin to help relieve the cough

I expect you to get better in few days

In case if after one week you still stay symptomatic then you must see the doctor as you will need inhalers containing bronchodilators and steroids and an antibiotic

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i aready have umeclidinium vilanterol and a blue inhaler

Alright so just add Mucinex to it

Hopefully that will help with the cough