RickD810
RickD810,
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I am having a lot issues from I have covid 19 on March.

Hi I am having a lot issues from I have covid 19 on March. Chest pain, sinusitis and acid reflux.
JA: How long have you had the chest pain? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: My Gp is not helping a lot, not allergies, i think the sinusitis is from the acid reflux, sent to emergencies Xray and heart check. THat is normal. they think it is an ulcer and acid reflux. I suggested it can be h.pyllory, I had in the past. Due to I am taking omeoprazol the stool text gave negative. The chest pain from march. In emergency gave me 80mg for one week and 40 mg for three weeks plus Gaviscon. I had been prescribed for the nurse 40mg previously. After to reduce the dosage to 40 mg I can cope in the night, the pain is severe I talked with the Gp. But it was useless I am taking antacid to try cope, the throat is very sore now and the chest is constant. When I was taking the 80 mg got relieve. They gave me three courses of antibiotics for chest pain and sinusitis between March-April.
JA: Got it. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: Newport, I am not sure about widespread. I am free of covid from April but from I have it a lot of symptoms.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have endometriosis so my immune system is not great. I am taking mefenofic acid for the pain in my periods, but far before of all this problems.

My name is***** a licensed and practicing doctor.

I am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can help you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hello
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
m having a lot issues from I have covid 19 on March. Chest pain, sinusitis and acid reflux.
JA: How long have you had the chest pain? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: My Gp is not helping a lot, not allergies, i think the sinusitis is from the acid reflux, sent to emergenciesXray and heart check. THat is normal. they think it is an ulcer and acid reflux. I suggested it can be h.pyllory, I had in the past. Due to I am taking omeoprazol the stool text gave negative. The chest pain from march. In emergency gave me 80mg for one week and 40 mg for three weeks plus Gaviscon. I had been prescribed for the nurse 40mg previously. After to reduce the dosage to 40 mg I can cope in the night, the pain is severe I talked with the Gp. But it was useless I am taking antacid to try cope, the throat is very sore now and the chest is constant. When I was taking the 80 mg got relieve. They gave me three courses of antibiotics for chest pain and sinusitis between March-April.
JA: Got it. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: Newport, I am not sure about widespread. I am free of covid from April but from I have it a lot of symptoms.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have endometriosis so my immune system is not great. I am taking mefenofic acid for the pain in my periods, but far before of all this problems.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hello?

Please bearwith me

Can you tell me your age and gender?

Have you had a COVID test?

What symptom is the most serious for you ?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
38, Female.
I didn't because in March it wasn't tests. BUt almost 98% sure I had it and the doctors too.
Chest pain and the acid coming up to my thoat. But all them are related like the sinusitis.

Have you had an endoscopy ?

When was your last H Pylori test?

What medication and dose are you taking?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
nop, the gp said it was not necessary but the emergency doctor aske to do it.
The pylori test came out negative but I was already taking omeoprazol and in emergency said that affects the results of the stool test. I had it before so I almost 100% is the pylory.
The nurse of my healt centre told me 40 mg of omeoprazol twice per day. I couln't cope and in emergency increased to 80 mg per day for a week and 40 mg for three weeks. After I reduced the dosage I can't cope chest pain constaly and acid too. I am taking gaviscon advance and antiacid but nothing is helping. I called my gp today again, yesterday too because the symptoms are worsen and they didn't want me to give me an appoinment today.

You are going to have to get an endoscopy done.

This can be done by your GP. If you dont have any joy then you can go to A&E and present with your symptoms. They may be able to refer you to the gastro team who will do an endoscopy for you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I said to her that yesterday, even the emergency doctors send her an email and still is refusing. thanks anyway.

I would advise that you present to A&E again

Please could you kindly rate my response using the stars as this is the only way JustAnswer can acknowledge my response.

A 5 star rating would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr R Duggal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thanks and ok.