the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I noticed that i would keep people’s secrets safe too if

i noticed that i would keep people’s secrets safe too if they have not told me to say anything and if i did say the slightest thing once i would feel like i have committed a crime.
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
what is the reason behind it

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I think that just means you have a strong sense of loyalty

it is a good personality trait to have

nothing wrong with that

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
But one time i told something little because it was needed to and it was a year ago and i felt so guilty so i don’t know and now i still get stressed when i think about it because it was to do with me

i think you just have a strong consciience

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
What is that

that is like your internal sense of doing good

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Okay thank you

very welcome :)

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!