DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I get this kind of lump that is itchy and after scratching

Hello! I get this kind of lump that is itchy and after scratching it it turned a bit red. Also I have thi thing between the fingers which never leaves. Would you consider it an eczema? Whare other thing could it be? Thank you!

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks for asking

Yes it is eczema

You need to use Vaseline and a steroid crream like 1% Hydrocortisone cream

If that does not work then you will need a prescription strength steroid cream or other immune modulator like Pimecrolimus cream

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks! Can it go without the use of steroid?

A very little chance that it will go out without any cream

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much!

You are welcome