How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliot Ruff Your Own Question
Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1765
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Elliot Ruff is online now

I have continuing pain in my hip and knee (left) and would

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi, I have continuing pain in my hip and knee (left) and would like a referral for an MRI to an Affidea clinic in Waterford..
JA: How long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have the pain since Jan. and am taking paracetamol at night - not every night. I am also doing stretching exercises which help with stiffness. Its not a bad pain just a persistent ache.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: No, my doctor is only taking phone consultations, which I don't want to do.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am taking medication for anxiety and Zopitan sleeping tablets.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 10 days ago.
Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us today.Have you seen a physiotherapist for this pain? And any xrays?Are you asking for a private MRI?Thanks
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 9 days ago.

Good evening, for a private scan you just need to contact them to book. The prices are on the website also.

I hope this helps and was what you were after.