DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Dear Doctor, Could you please advise the best Vitamin for

Customer Question

Dear Doctor
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: Could you please advise the best Vitamin B for mild heart condition please
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did they discuss?
Customer: I'm on 20mg statins and 25 mg Losartan and 75mg Aspirin Thank you so much Mark Warom
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing material at all. Some sleep disorder Thank you Mark Warom
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 13 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There are a lot of brands in the market

So you can choose any good one

I would suggest Centrum as it contains most of the essential vitamins

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is this a vitamin B complex?

Yes it is

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.