Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a skin freckle which is a darker than any other

I have a skin freckle which is a darker brown than any other freckle on my body. Should get it looked at
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, when did freckle first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: No medication used. Noticed it about 3/4 weeks
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a dermatologist about freckle?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: My skin is covered in freckles and age spots

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please attach a picture here?

Without looking at the picture, I can give you a general answer.

If the freckle is not itchy, painful, no irregular margins or does not change in shape or size then nothing at all to worry about.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you.

Do find me for any future concerns that you might have.

Kind regards.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
None of the above symtoms. Thanks for advice

My pleasure.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.