DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Not feeling well body feels like it shunting down going on

Customer Question

Not feeling well body feels like it shunting down going on this last few years
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes have seen a doctor he says it allergy’s 🙄but it feels like something els
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well symptom are heavy fatigue in morning blurry spotty vision upset stomach tingling cramping mid upper left back
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: No headaches but sore jaws and puffy eye lids
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 11 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old are you ?

Any investigations done ?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
33 years old yes bloods have being done but low on vitamin D just I’m taken tablet for it
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can’t phone tonite
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just text at the minute

Thanks for the details

If your thyroid functions and kidney functions are normal then these can be symptoms of Irritable Bowel syndrome or Fibromyalgia

That can cause such kind of problem with all normal investigations

You can use Duloxetine as that can help in relieving the symptoms

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thanks you my own doctor just feels over worked and feels like a rush job all the time like but could you answer does erittable bowel effect eye sight

It can affect any part of the body and so does the fibromyalgia

If the eye examination i normal so nothing to worry at all

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello on going issue with adominal cramps in mid upper back affecting eye sight you could say it is chronic as it affecting every aspect of my life runing back and forward to my local doctor but I think I have reached the kapeabilty of his noliage on the aspect thanks I done mite paying if I’m getting the proper treatment
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 4 days ago.

I am sorry to hear about this

I feel treatment of fibromyalgia will be helpful

Can you please tell what else you want to ask

I am ready to assist till you are satisfied

Please take the negative rating back as it can hurt an expert's profile

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Fibromyalgia feels like a handy answer it something that’s there but it’s not there type of thing how do yous test for it like ? This is happening to me at least 5/6 times a day I do not feel stressed in any way

It is a clinical diagnosis

We can say that a diagnosis of exclusion

It is a diagnosis when there are widespread symptoms and the investigations are normal

Usually there are tender points on the examination as well

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, please change the rating to positive