How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11324
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

Virtgo promble

Customer Question

Virtgo promble
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 6 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 6 days ago.

Since how long you have this problem?

What have you used to treat it ?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
6 months my ear infection after it starts
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have before giving 34 pound in my card
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 6 days ago.

Thanks for the details

This is most likely linked to an internal ear problem

You do need to use Cyclizine or Meclizine

But also an ear examination by an ENT specialist should be d done

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.


Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 6 days ago.