DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I’m not very good at talking about how I feel as I think

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I’m not very good at talking about how I feel as I think people will judge me and I’ve been bought up to believe it’s weak to express your feelings.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I’m on heart medication as I had a heartache aged 39, heritable heart problems, had a stent fitted At the time.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: my main reason for asking for help is because my Dad died May last year and my mum August this year.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i suffer endometriosis and as a such have not been able to have children and my cat has gone missing for days Due to neighbours feeding him and encouraging him in....so I feel as though I’ve lost everything! my husband is not understanding and makes me feel guilty for being upset
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 12 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sorry to hear about this

You seems to have symptoms of depression

I would suggest to see the Psychiatrist and a Counselor

This will need treatment along with psychotherapy

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 11 days ago.