DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I've recently had surgery to my left index finger, I suffer

Customer Question

I've recently had surgery to my left index finger, I suffer from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis so my finger had a large bone swelling, for which they have removed and a few in place. I can't remember I can't remember due to the drugs at the time what they removed at the top of my finger also I k ow there is a a few inserted to dictate it please can you help thank you Priscilla
JA: How long have you had osteoarthritis? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I am under the pain clinic and they are treating me well, I also receive facet joint Injections sorry for the delay my GP has just phoned as I was saying I get my injections once every year and receive consultations also I were fencing patches incorporate with many analgesics. I also suffer from severe panic attacks restless legs and arms syndome
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides the analgesic for this?
Customer: In the past rub in methods eusless if also recently tried from Holland and Barrett I'm not sure now what it was called p d s props the one that used to be illegal but not now but very expensive
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: My walking is very limited due to severe pain I also had right hip replacement 10 years ago but now for over 8 months I'm experiencing crunching ans long squeaks I'm like an old gate needing oiled
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 8 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

The two most common surgeries in such cases are joint fusion and joint replacement

So in your case you may have a replacement surgery

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.