Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have small red spots on my penis, some times i get on

Customer Question

Hello, I have small red spots on my penis, some times i get on these spots white things but when I wash it it goes I am really scared what is happening?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the skin issue better or worse?
Customer: Its been 2 months now. If i use water it becomes better
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have hidradenitis suppurativa and ive had an oral with condom before a year
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 days ago.

Can you please share a picture of that area?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Tell me if it is not clear
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
If you can its better to call
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation but I would like to reassure you that this is likely to be due to yeast infection or can be just recurrent cyst formation. I would suggest that you must apply over the counter available clotrimazole cream twice daily for 2 weeks and you will get rid of this. Wash the area with soap and water twice daily and let it dry in open air before applying the creams. I reassure you again like I would have reassured my family member that there is nothing serious like herpes, hiv etc behind this.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
May I ask what is the cause of the yeast infection
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 days ago.

It can be due to anything like poor hygiene, moisture, low immunity etc but your symptoms have nothing to do with any STD. This is something I reassure you and give my words for that so please don't get scared. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. A bonus and excellent feedback will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks a lot appreciate it.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 days ago.

You are most welcome dear. Regards