DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have an abscess on tooth, can I get antibiotics by post?

Customer Question

JA: Has the abscess been stable or getting worse? Is this a repeating or first-time issue?
Customer: Started a week ago, getting much worse
JA: Got it. What dosage of the antibiotics are you using? Any allergies to medications or other substances?
Customer: Allergic to aspirin. not allergic to penicillin
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 13 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sorry this is not a telemedicine forum

You can not get a prescription here and you have to see your GP for that

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Appreciate your position but just paid £5 for nothing. Pointless service if you cant treat! you would have thought the question can I get antibiotics by post? would have given an indication

I am sorry but we don't prescribe here