DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I'm having a problem with the sensation of wanting to fall

Good afternoon,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I'm having a problem with the sensation of wanting to fall forward if & when I have been walking for just a short period of time and also I find my normal walking pace has changed.But this sensation and force of falling forward is my main worry, can't believe the force this sensation has on me and body. do feel I need something to steady me down, and just to feel in control, Any help would be much appreciated, many thanks, ***** ***** UK, Going back some months now, I did rec' ann MRI scan at my local hospital.
JA: Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?
Customer: Hi, Dr no headaches at all, but do need to be very careful when out walking as the slightest trip and i would be on the ground, do find the mornings the hardest part of the day just trying to get my self sorted and ready.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing I am awere of, general health i would consider good.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would suggest to have an MRI of brain and cervical spine

The problem could be in the brain, spinal cord mainly cervical spine or an internal ear issue

These are the things which must be evaluated

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.