Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

My question is a little personal. I would like to get in

Customer Question

Hi, my question is a little personal. I would like to get in touch with a Gyneacologist who can answer my question and let me know of any treatment options.
JA: Have you discussed the treatment with a doctor?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: None
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 11 days ago.

Good day to you, I am Dr Gupta, a board-certified physician with over 20 years of clinical experience.
Can you provide more information about your exact problem and your age and any relevant medical history so that I can assist?
Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 9 days ago.

I can understand your anxiety about your personal health issues.

Unfortunately, without the information I request, I can only give you a general answer, I sincerely ***** ***** helps. If you have any follow up questions, please reply here and I'll be happy to assist you.

For treating personal gynaecological questions, I would recommend that you get in touch with your GP and ask them to fix up an appointment with your local offline Gynecologist.

They will be able to do a complete physical examination and any tests so that you can be reassured and treatment, if any is needed, can be started.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer. I hope I have given you a satisfactory answer. If you have any follow up questions, please reply here and I'll be happy to assist you.
Warm Regards,