How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58032
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I want to change my doctor transcript to UK doctor

Customer Question

i want to change my doctor transcript to UK doctor transcript to buy my Medicine
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have asthma
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
I'm very sorry but we aren't a telemedicine site and we can't do that for you

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have pain in my ear
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

You'll need to have your doctor to do that for you