Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I’m currently on hrt meds for transgender mtf & need more

Customer Question

Hi I’m currently on hrt meds for transgender mtf & need more meds, current supply is not prescrbing any longer. currently have 4 days of meds left & getting scared I’m going to be left without
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Progynova 2mg spironolactone 100mg Finasteride 5mg
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer. Good day to you, I am Dr, Gupta. I'm board-certified with over 20 years experience. I have been reviewing your concern and I very much would like to help. The computer system will generate a phone call request if that is something you would like to consider as well. Otherwise, I am happy to chat with you here too.
Kind regards,

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, thank you
I’m trying to get a script for my meds if you can help? I’m getting very anxious as only have 3 days left of progynova 2mg & 7 days of the other 2 meds I’m on
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 15 days ago.

I can understand your anxiety about medications getting over. We do not have any way to create a prescription on JustAnswer but I can try to assist.

Where are you based out of?
And why is there a problem in getting these medications from your regular source?
Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 13 days ago.

I have been reviewing your concern and I very much would like to help. Without the information I request, however, I can only give you a general answer, I sincerely ***** ***** helps. If you have any follow up questions, please reply here and I'll be happy to assist you.
JustAnswer does not provide scripts, but there are certain pharmacies like Lloyd's Pharmacy or Push Pharmacy that can connect you with a prescription providing doctor who may be able to assist you,

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer. I hope I have given you a satisfactory answer. If you have any follow up questions, please reply here and I'll be happy to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD