DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I took sort if a flu type thinh, I took sort of a flu type

Customer Question

I took sort if a flu type thinh
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I took sort of a flu type in 7th September. But I didn't really go to bed , just lay on couch, I've sinus problems too but this past Monday started to feel flu again but this time I'm totally in bed. I don't have a temperature. Any advice to boost my immune system please.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No none at all
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had sepsis in 2016 through a water infection
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I'm taking paracetamol and doxycycline for sinus
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 14 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am sixty and never ever had flu and was thinking I should start taking the flu jab, then this happens

You should have a flu shot

That will help in preventing the recurrent episodes of flu

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How long should i stay in bed for at present have chills and fever stage no temperature
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My mind started doing overtime as I sepsis in 2016 but my husband is trying to reassure me that my immune system should have repaired by now

You should for a week

But you must keep a good hydration as well

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.