Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

My 1 y.o. grandchild, Rosa, this morning has been

Customer Question

Hi, my 1 y.o. grandchild, Rosa, this morning has been vaccinated, at the moment I don't know which vaccine have been given to her, But I will know this evening, I would love to speak with an homeopath to see if there are remedies which could alleviate the consequences of the vaccination
JA: Has your grandchild discussed the vaccination with a doctor?
Customer: The parents have fixed an appointment to a surgery an the taken the child, I am sure that tetanus was one of the vaccine, possible diphtheria, polio, I am not sure
JA: Got it. Has she used any medication for this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no really, until now she didn't needed any attention from a doctor, she is 1 year old.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 days ago.

This is likely to be a DPT vaccine. This can cause fever. It does not cause any other undesirable effects. If the fever occurs the following would help;

1) Paracetamol.

2) Lose clothes.

3) Plenty of liquids.

4) Sponging by the warm water-soaked cloth.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I wish your symptoms resolve soon.