DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

We have a 7 monts old baby. he does not sleep well at

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: we have a 7 monts old baby. he does not sleep well at nights
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: wakes up a lot and cries. we cannot console him. during the day he also cries and arches his back
JA: Got it. Have you seen a paediatrician about this?
Customer: he seems to have gas or indigestion issues we saw our GP
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my wife has hay allergy. we also cut diary when the baby was two months old because he was worse and got rashes on his face.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Is he on mother feed ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
he was exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months. now started wheaning.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have a referral letter from GP with details of her consultation.

Thanks for the details

This can happen with indigestion or abdominal gases

You should give him Gripe water

That can help in relieving the colic pain which is usually the reason

In the meanwhile you should try to get an appointment to make sure he does not require any investigations

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
which type of expert doctor do we need to see? we tried gripe water in the first months and it did no help but indeed good idea to try again. do you recommend any specific brand?

You should look for a Pediatric Gastroenterologist if possible

You can try Woodward's Gripe water

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thank you very much

You are welcome

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can you have a look at the attachement please?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
this is the letter from GP
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
are you still there?

So this a referral from the doctor to the Pediatric allergy specialist