DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I just have a few medical issues and wondered how much this

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hello. I just have a few medical issues and wondered how much this cost to have a review? I have had issues with eating which I believe to be GERD, but now have dark spots appear on my skins like moles
JA: How long have you had GERD? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have had GERD for about a year. I used medication by the doctor, but had other issues such as dizzy spells. I have now stopped caffeine and they have gone away but am worried about bowel cancer
JA: Got it. Have you used anything else for this?
Customer: I have used off the self stuff but it hurt more than helped. I forgot the name of the medicine I used but it was in a capsule. Little tiny white balls that I took with apple juice
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have an allergy to penicillin, and there is a history of cancer in my family. My older sister has just been diagnosed with cancer which is why I am worried again
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 13 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you got any weight loss ?

Any blood in stool ?

Any family history of bowel cancer ?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. In addition to the GERD, I have dark spots appear on my penis. These werent there yesterday and have appeared today.

Have you got any weight loss ?

Any blood in stool ?

Any family history of bowel cancer ?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have had weight loss....but thats due to my eating. My weight goes up and down.
No blood in stool.
Yes my sister has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hello?

Please share a photo of the spots in penis

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry, I am at work at the moment so thats a little difficult. One is small, maybe 3mm and dark. The other is larger, about 5mm and lighter in colour

Okay no problem

The symptoms you have mentioned are not specific for the bowel cancer

You can just have a stool test for calprotectin, ESR, CRP and a CBC

In case of any abnormality in these tests then you may need to see a gastroenterologist

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. And with regards ***** ***** spots? Should I have these checked?

Yes you should as after reviewing a diagnosis can be made

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you

You are welcome