DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am 21 years old female, no medical problems in my family

Customer Question

I am 21 years old female, no medical problems in my family histories. A few days ago as I was travelling to work, after I jumped off the tube I started feeling a dizziness and got panicked instantly. No other physical symptoms, only dizziness and then panic as I thought something bad is happening. After 2 days I got my period, it may be related to that?Sometimes I get some chest pains as well but they don t last more than a second and are located in different sides of my chest. I went to a doctor to check my heart 2 months ago because I was getting palpitations and after the checks they said that everything looks normal. I went to a therapist as well to deal with these anxiety and panic attack problems. Sometimes I think that I am just too body aware and confuse the symptoms to something serious but they actually come from anxiety.
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 12 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi! Perfect!

You may have a vasovagal syncope

There is absolutely nothing to worry at all

You just need to keep yourself hydrated

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That helps a lot, I am creating worst case scenarios apparently. As so, do you consider these symptoms to be actually anxiety related? I am referring to the chest pain that lasts one second in different sides of my chest as well

Yes that is likely an issue related to anxiety

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I understand, thank you for your time!

You are welcome